TF2 Trading Palace
Please login to TF2 Trading Palace!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TF2 Trading Palace
Please login to TF2 Trading Palace!
TF2 Trading Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

many weps and hats reply quick

5 posters

Go down

many weps and hats reply quick Empty many weps and hats reply quick

Post  aw350me m3xican Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

i have every wep and 6 hats gentlmans gatsby white ushanka gold killers kabuto gold towering pillar of hat sam and max hat ellis hat black unusaul magastraits mullet camrea beard gold engie cap all of them are vintge and pink glove unusal

aw350me m3xican

Back to top Go down

many weps and hats reply quick Empty Re: many weps and hats reply quick

Post  tf2369 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 pm

sweet. Im new to this website so mabye you can tell me what to do. Smile

tf2369

Back to top Go down

Post  |bawss| Muuurp Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 am

Hi so your saying your selling an unusual? If you are i could offer for it all though you might not like my offer, maybe but I dont know Post a reply please

|bawss| Muuurp

Back to top Go down

Post  |bawss| Muuurp Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 am

tf2369 wrote:sweet. Im new to this website so mabye you can tell me what to do. Smile
Im new to this too so im guessing you just post threads about things you want or selling and people can comment and stuff to work out a trade :]

|bawss| Muuurp

Back to top Go down

Post  |bawss| Muuurp Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 am

aw350me m3xican wrote:i have every wep and 6 hats gentlmans gatsby white ushanka gold killers kabuto gold towering pillar of hat sam and max hat ellis hat black unusaul magastraits mullet camrea beard gold engie cap all of them are vintge and pink glove unusal
hi do u wanna trade hats tell me your username on steam and we can trade Very Happy

|bawss| Muuurp

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSmile Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 am

aw350me m3xican wrote:i have every wep and 6 hats gentlmans gatsby white ushanka gold killers kabuto gold towering pillar of hat sam and max hat ellis hat black unusaul magastraits mullet camrea beard gold engie cap all of them are vintge and pink glove unusal
I really like hats (got like 2 hats ) so I whana buy a hat ore 2 but I don't got so mutch items
MrSmile
MrSmile

Back to top Go down

Post  |bawss| Muuurp Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 am

MrSmile wrote:
I really like hats (got like 2 hats ) so I whana buy a hat ore 2 but I don't got so mutch items
Hey, if you want we can trade items/hats and other things. Mainly im looking for a key or gift wrap but I also want unusuals bills that sorta thing and I have a few hats for trade so could you tell me your steam user and we can trade? :]

|bawss| Muuurp

Back to top Go down

Post  Elasher Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm

yeah do u have black box and battalions backup ? ill trade recl and darvin shield for em... also if i failed posting this message, well XD

Elasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down