TF2 Trading Palace
Please login to TF2 Trading Palace!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TF2 Trading Palace
Please login to TF2 Trading Palace!
TF2 Trading Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Strange Yard Sale

3 posters

Go down

Big Strange Yard Sale Empty Big Strange Yard Sale

Post  Twigs <> Yellow Dart Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 am

Selling lots of stranges and strange parts: Stranges: Botkiller Scattergun, Sticky Launcher, Lollichop, Persian Persuader, Rocket Launcher, Killing Gloves of Boxing, Conniver's Kunai, Bazaar Bargain, and Southern hospitality. Strange parts: Posthumous Kills, Revenge Kills, Soldiers killed, and headshots

Find me on steam and send a trade if you want something. My gametag is Twigs <> Yellow Dart

Twigs <> Yellow Dart

Back to top Go down

Big Strange Yard Sale Empty Strange Part: Revenge Kills, Strange Persian Persuader and Strange Stickybomb Launcher

Post  GigaLint Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 am

hey Twigs, I'm interested in the 3 things in the title.

I'll trade the Persian and sticky launcher for a strange killing gloves of boxing and the strange part for a strange homewrecker. I'll give you a normal persian persuader too to even up the prices.

PLEASE excpet my prices because I'm REALLY desperate to get a Strange sticky bomb and a Strange Persian Persuader. I'm kinda new to TF2 so i really appreciate if you would except my offer

reply ASAP and Thank you.

GigaLint

Back to top Go down

Big Strange Yard Sale Empty Trade

Post  greentuxedo763 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 am

Hey...

I was wondering if you wanted to do a trade for the strange rocket launcher. I could give you a tryants helm or a strange market Gardner...

Let me know what you think

Steam name greentuxedo763
Thanks

greentuxedo763

Back to top Go down

Big Strange Yard Sale Empty Re: Big Strange Yard Sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down